BUYING, BUILDING, REMODELING…WE CAN HELP!
Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will ever make. A home can be an excellent investment as most homes increase in value over the years.
At First National Bank, we have a very strong commitment to our community. We work with you to create loan terms that best meet your needs and at very competitive rates. We are locally owned and locally staffed – decisions about your loan request can be made right here without untimely delays.
We can help you with the application process and submit it to the resource that best meets your needs. For non-qualifying properties or applicants, we offer similar loan products that may be held and serviced locally.
- Adjustable rate terms to help you with a lower rate the earlier years of the loan
- Low Down or No down payment programs
- First time home buyers programs
- Assistance with down payment and closing costs
FHA, RD/USDA, VA
Sometimes you need to bridge the gap between the purchase of a newer home and the sale of your existing one. A shorter term mortgage with a balloon payment may be just what you need.
Build your dream home or remodel your existing home today. We offer traditional construction loans set up as a line of credit or a “One Step” construction loan that turns into a long term mortgage loan without the expense and hassle of a new mortgage loan.
Home Equity Mortgages
Allows you to borrow against the equity in your home and use the funds however and whenever you choose. Take advantage of possible tax savings by utilizing the equity in your home for vehicle purchases, home improvements, debt consolidation and more.
- Home Equity Line of Credit: A revolving line of credit at competitive rates based on the amount of equity in your home. Payments are based on the monthly amount outstanding.
- Home Equity Loan: A loan designed for a specific purpose, secured by your home. It features a competitive interest rate and regular monthly payments.
- Home improvement loans through Minnesota Housing Finance Authority to enhance the livability, accessibility, or energy efficiency of your home.